Skip Navigation


If you own a business, or influence the tax decisions of your company, you have an incredibly powerful choice to make; would you like to continue sending your tax monies to the state to do heaven knows what or would you like to provide a student with a scholarship to ICHS?

It’s so easy to turn your taxes into student scholarships!

1. Register with the PA Department of Community and Economic Development. 

2. Complete the online application for the Educational Improvement Tax Credit.

3.If you run into any issues, refer to the easy-to-read Desktop Guide for OSTC. 
                                                       You can also call 1 (866) 466-3972

4. Sit back and know you’ve made a difference in the life of an under-served young person.
    We have over 40 students waiting for these scholarships in order that they might attend ICHS. 

Your company will receive a dollar-for-dollar credit against its state tax bill up to $300,000 or 90%. The remaining 10% may be eligible for a charitable donation.  First time business and those who had not participated this past year can apply on or after July 3, 2017.   Returning businesses who participated this past year may apply on or after May 15, 2017.  

Still have questions? Call our office (267) 900-2000 and we’d love to help you!